Monday 19 December 2011

All Wrapped Up

Hello,
So are you ready? As only six more sleeps till our gifts are given, New and old  happy memories are shared and made. Or are you like me still wrapping and making gifts tags. So today I just wanted to share with you the tags I have made to go with my gift wrapping paper. Just a little effort  and your gifts will look fab.
I needed tags to go on my gifts, didn't have any to match my paper so made these little gems.
I used lost and found paper, this was from my scraps box, Cut the tag shape free hand. Added some silver stickles and did a scroll pattern. Added the glitter glass to edges to give the frosty ice appearance to edges. Added the spellbinders shapeabilities Fleur de lis pendant to top of tag this was folded in half then secured with eyelet.
Then I cut out Tim holtz bird from the caged bird die cutter. Cut him out in card, took a page from my old falling apart dictionary and cut the bird out again, glued this to card. Used my embossing pen to add ink to places i wanted the embossing powers to stick too then added gold embossing powder and heat set. Did the wings the same way but after heat setting the gold embossing powder, went over again with embossing ink pen and added black embossing powder and heat set again. This gave the two tones of colour on wings. Added few feathers.

So here's the finished look. Added rustic twine and little bell. Tied bow around gift and added the tag.
Caz has asked me  to share with you a few of creations.
I hope to be able to share some of my makes with you once a month.
So keep cheeking back every now and then to see whats new.
I hope to inspired you to make your own gift tags to match you gift wrap.

bYe ByE
for now
Klare
:O)
x




4 comments:

  1. OMG I love your tags Klare !! Just FAB !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely, love the gold and black, wish I had not done all my prescents. Have a good Christmas girls. Love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Klare! Sooo beautiful. Thanks honey and Merry Christmas. Caz and Forest Gump. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly gorgeous. Hope you have a lovely Christmas. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on The Paperlane! We love to hear from you!