Tuesday 14 February 2012

Temptation Tuesday!

Hi Everyone!
Firstly I would like to say a HUGE thankyou to Kerry, Bev, Sarah and Shannon who did nor desert me on demo day despite being turned into little ice cubes due to power failure. Thanks girls, i really appreciate the support!
Second, thanks to all of you who turned up! I hope you had a great day!

Today is Temptation Tuesday!
Each week i will try to show you at least one new thing that has arrived at The Paperlane.
This week it is 6 lovely new stamps from Sweet Pea.

  I also want to remind you we have Clare Rowlands here on the 4th march and Beverly Parish , amazing new designer of Uniko Studio's here doing a class on Mens cards on the 24th March.
Get your places booked now!
Im off to the Trade fair this weekend so i will keeo you all in mind whilst shopping!!!!!!
Hugs Caz xxx
                                                 

1 comment:

  1. The Paperlane got a mention on my blog post, thanks for letting me buy some things in the shop even when it was supposed to be closed, sorry about that. I hope the reshuffle worked out well?
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for commenting on The Paperlane! We love to hear from you!