Monday 21 October 2013

Introducing All Occasion Sentiments #4

Hey & Happy Monday!

It's an exciting time for Uniko Studio as it is NEW release time. All the new products are NOW available to purchase at The Paperlane :)

So as I introduce each new product on the Uniko Studio Blog HERE, I'd share them here too! Todays product that I am introducing is the next in the line up of those large focal sentiments contained in All Occasion Sentiments #4...




I decided to use the 'Merry & Bright' sentiment contained in the set. Each of the words & ampersand come as separate stamps, making it easier for different combinations & layouts.

This card also gives you a peek at two of the building stamps from Background Builders: Christmas which you will get a introduction to later in the week. It just pairs so nicely with the 'Merry & Bright' sentiment from the set I'm introducing today!




Short & sweet from me today, but if you want a couple more ideas using this set Aimes & Taheerah from the Uniko Studio DT  joining me with the introductions today, so be sure to stop on by their blogs...



I will be back tomorrow with more to share & another product introduction.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on The Paperlane! We love to hear from you!