Wednesday 23 October 2013

Introducing Designer Dies Snowflakes & Stunning Snowflakes Clear Stamps

Hey!

Today, I get to introduce two of my favourite products of this release, Designer Dies Snowflakes & Stunning Snowflakes clear stamp set. These are NOW available to purchase at The Paperlane!

Lets get to the cards...




I decided to create a CAS country rustic feel on my cards by using Kraft  & Cream card stock mixed with some linen thread.




I started out by stamping the snowflake strip from Background Builders: Christmas in Vintage Cream ink & the sentiment from Peace On Earth (more on this later in the week) in Chocolate Chip ink. I then wrapped some linen thread around the layer and created a loopy bow of thread to place behind the die cut snowflake.

This first card then led onto this next card...




This time I switched the card stock colours around and layered the medium & small die cut snowflakes. The sentiment is also from Peace On Earth, which you will get a closer look at later in the week.




Now, I'm changing gears colour wise to share a couple of cards using Stunning Snowflakes...




This first card is a one layer card, perfect for mailing out and it didn't take too long to create. The most time consuming part was stamping the snowflake background. I didn't time myself but this card didn't take me more than 10 minutes to make.




My next card was also a super quick card to create...




The snowflakes are stamped in Turquoise Gem & Red Magic VersaMagic ink which Caz has in stock, it stamps beautifully.




Ok, that's all from me today, but be sure to stop on by a couple of Uniko Studio's DT blogs, Aimes & Taheerah, to see what they've created. I can guarantee you WONT be disappointed :)



Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on The Paperlane! We love to hear from you!