Thursday 24 October 2013

Introducing... Peace On Earth

Hey!

I'm back today with another product introduction that reflects the peaceful side of the holiday season...




A modern, graphic yet elegant dove is the main feature of this set, I kept things really simple & easily mass producible with this first card. I simply stamped the dove & sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black ink. A simple branch stamped in green & a good dose of glitter to the dove finished the card off nicely.




My next card pairs todays set with the Stunning Snowflakes set which was introduced HERE yesterday.




The snowflakes are stamped & embossed with White Cosmic Shimmer EP onto a lovely blue CS,  this  provided the perfect back drop for a gold embossed dove on a strip of vellum.




Ok, that's all from me today, but be sure to stop on by Uniko Studio's DT Aimes & Taheerah's blogs to see what they've created. I can guarantee you WONT be disappointed :)


I'll be back tomorrow with the last product introduction in the Uniko Studio October Release, until then thanks for stopping by & don't forget all the products used are now available to purchase at The Paperlane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for commenting on The Paperlane! We love to hear from you!